Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow and subscribe to these agencies because your safety is of the utmost importance to us. Our affiliation with these organization ensures that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
Infection control has always been a top priority, and you may have noticed this during your visits to our office. We have established infection control processes that have been in place for the safety and comfort of our patients and for our own protection as well. We have added some safety controls on top of our normal procedures for added precaution and want to make sure you know what to expect as you return to see us.
We have been hard at work getting our office ready for you and we look forward to welcoming you! As you plan for your visit please make note of the following to ensure everyone’s care and safety:
• Please brush your teeth before arriving at the office. The brushing station needs to remain closed at this time.
• Patients are asked to wear a mask to the office or will be provided a mask upon arrival. Patient masks will be worn other than during their appointment.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask all patients to use upon entry as well as rinse with oral peroxide rinse.
• A Wellness Screening will be performed upon entry that will consist of taking the patient's temperature and answering a few health-related questions.
• Social distancing, whenever possible, will be practiced; this may include limited seating or a closure of our waiting room. We will have only 2-3 patients in our office at a time. Please be understanding as we are scheduling in-office visits. Many retainer checks can be done by virtual visits and teleconferencing.
• Curbside "in car" waiting. We ask that only the patient come in for their appointment. To adhere to social distancing rules, we ask that you please wait in your car when you arrive at our office. Check in by texting us at our office phone number, and we will text you back when we are ready for you to come in.
• All patients/parents must complete a Supplemental Consent to Treat form and answer the Wellness Form before being seen. Please click the link below to complete Consent to Treat Form and email signed form to . A minor patient without a Consent Form and no parent/guardian to complete at the office will have their appointment rescheduled. Click and answer the Wellness Online Form link below and click the “submit” button when done.